How it works
Using our customised intensive accelerator programme, BCC staff will help you:
• Define your ideal customer and understand the true scope of your opportunity.
• Identify how your idea can be turned into products or services that customers will pay for.
• Develop a high growth, profitable business model for your venture.
• Determine the skills and people you’ll require to implement the model.
• Figure out what resources you will need to turn your idea into a reality.
We’ve helped lots of start-ups and we can help you.
The next step
Once you know who your customers will be, we’ll help you turn your idea into a business. We’ll help you:
• Establish channels to your customers and develop strategic partnerships.
• Become investment ready and connect with potential investors.
• Develop your team and your management.
• Build advisory boards and relationships with mentors.
We can also introduce you to business advisors and personal mentors. You and your business might benefit from the on-going support and advice that someone with more experience can share.